Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Marriage etc.

A few of my friends and I were chatting on marriage. Same gender, Hetro ones too. The core revolved around how the association brings huge changes to the life of both partners. I dare say the 'better half' does the most of it, but the other half does some too. The ratio depends on the couple. Two individuals, two minds, two perspectives, different upbringing, different thought process, and differences would be there. Give and take and life could be smooth. I'm not suggesting undue compromises on one part, but joint adjustments. The adjustments should be not be seen as a sign of meekness. Most imp. Spend quality time between the parttners and have fun. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my marriage still works because of vivek! all credit to him :)