Friday, October 17, 2008

Suddenly I remembered

This month shall probably go down as the month of connecting with old friends
My classmate from grade 4 traced me on orkut, I gave him my number and he called. It was so good just connecting. He is coming down to Delhi (from the US) in Nov. We are going to meet the folks he is touch with and the folks I'm in touch with.... Yipeee
Another classmate of mine from Aptech traced me on orkut... she is now in Noida and has agreed to come down some day / meet
Inspired I traced my closest friend and a few others at School again on Orkut....
Jai Orkut...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jai orkut!!
arre, i have 4-5 books published already! all suitable for anki in 2 years :) [and also a book to prepare a child for a new sibling! that may be useful later too ;)] ask vivek to tell you where to get them!